This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- ACETIC ACID
- Alternative names
- Essigsäure, acidum aceticum, E 260, Eisessig
- Acetic acid
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Acetic Acid
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Acetic Acid
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Acetic Acid. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Bath Petals Pet Shampoo, Thai Lemongrass Ginger
- Canadian Indian Summer Skin Creme
- Carlton Intensive Care Natural Milk Protein
- Curadent Curasept1%
- Kiehl's Bath And Shower Liquid Body Cleanser
- Knack-Punkt Schaumfestiger