This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- ADENOSINE PHOSPHATE
- Alternative names
- Adenosine phosphate
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Adenosine Phosphate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Adenosine Phosphate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Adenosine Phosphate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Aveda Invati Conditioner
- Balance Of Energy Cell Concentrate
- Clinique Age Defense Hydrator
- Clinique Superdefense Spf 25
- Clinique Cx Antioxidant Rescue Serum
- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer
- Clinique Youth Surge Spf 15
- Déesse Energy-Complex
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Serum
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme
- Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme For Dry Skin
- Ionescu Cell Energy Emulsion
- Judith Williams Pro Hair Hydro Shampoo
- La Mer La Mer The Hydrating Infusion
- La Mer Moisturizing Soft Creme
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
- La Mer (Max Huber) The Moisturizing Soft Cream
- Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea
- Origins Make A Difference
- Vichy Myokine