This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer
- INCI name
- ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER
- Alternative names
- Glycerol, Glycerolum
- Hexanedioic acid, polyester with 2,2'-oxybisethanol and 1,2,3-propanetriol
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
- No information available
Studies, literature and statements on Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Caremillage Bachblüten-Sensitiv -Line
- Ct Arzneimittel Zinksalbe-Ct
- Dhu Silicea Lotio
- Dr. Baumann Cosmetic Ceramid Cream For Oily And Normal Skin
- Dr. Theiss Naturwaren Nchtkerzen Hautzart Koerperlotion 8% Urea
- Gc Tooth Mousse