This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- Alternative names
- No information available
- Naturally occurring substances, egg white
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Albumen
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Albumen
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Albumen. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Glycolic Polymer Creme 5 %
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Spa Pumpkin Enzym Peeling 2%
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Hydrotant Marine Masque
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Clarifying Creme
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Phyto Pumpkin Enzym Peel
- And Skincare Phyto Pumpkin Enzym Peel
- And Skincare Spa Pumpkin
- Cosmedix Define
- Deynique Silk Gold Dream