This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- Alternative names
- Alpha-Arbutin, 4-Hydroxyphenyl-alpha-D-glucopyranoside
- 4-Hydroxyphenyl .beta.-D-glucopyranoside
- INCI function
Antioxidant, Skin conditioning, Bleaching
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Arbutin
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Arbutin
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Arbutin. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Depigmentation Ceme
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Chiral A Anti-Aging Concentrate
- Arcelmed Spf 15 Dermal Whitening Creme
- Beauty Hills Anti-Aging Color Day Cream Sun Block 30
- Channoine Delightsome Cell-Moisture Hand Treatment
- Dermaline Skin Whitening Cream
- Diana Stalder Skin Whitening/Lightening Lotion
- Hada Labo Whitening Essence
- Is Clinical Active Serum
- Is Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance +
- Laurent Whitening Night Cream
- Linda Johansen Skin Basic Ageless Cream Aha
- Makeup Artist's Choice Skin Bleaching Gel
- Meladerm Meladerm® Pigment Reducing Complex
- Pca Skin A&C Synergy Serum
- Premacare Refesh Plus Whitening Perfect Cream
- Raravis Whitening Blemish Balm
- Silkpeel Skin Brigthening Solution
- T.T Mask B U V Niki Munich Char-Coal Mask
- Talika Photo Dermic Lotion