This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
Astragalus Gummifer Gum
- INCI name
- ASTRAGALUS GUMMIFER GUM
- Alternative names
- tragacantha, E 413 , Gummi Tragacantha, Tragacanth, Tragacanth Extract, Tragacanth Gum
- Astragalus Gummifer Gum is a dried resinous exudate obtained from Astragalus gummifer, Leguminosae
- INCI function
Viscosity controlling, Film forming, Binding, Masking, Emulsion stabilizing
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Astragalus Gummifer Gum
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Astragalus Gummifer Gum
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Astragalus Gummifer Gum. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Akari Sulfur Creme
- Aubrey Organics B5 Design Gel
- Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Haar Gel
- Codina Lait Karité
- Olivarium Multi-Active Organic Face Cream
- Pharmos Natur Revitalgel Mit Lärchenholz