This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- Alternative names
- No information available
- Animal (from dead animals)
- Collagens. A fibrous protein comprising one third of the total protein in mammalian organisms. It is a polypeptide containing three peptide chains and rich in proline and hydroxyproline
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Atelocollagen
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Atelocollagen
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Atelocollagen. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Academie Derm Acte (19-26) Moisturizing Cream
- Academie Derm Acte (19-26) Moisturizing Serum
- Babor Skinovage Complex C
- Babor Complex C Cream
- Biomaris La Crème
- Biomaris Collagen Algen Maske
- Biomaris Anti Aging Cream
- Cadeavera Collagen Augencreme
- Coeset Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturiser
- Déesse Creme Contour Des Yeux Avec Q10
- Dr. Med. Christine Schrammek Perfect Future Ampulle
- Dr. Pierre Ricaud Masque Pro-Liftant
- Fuhlendorf Thalaspheres Gel
- L'Oreal Collagen Aufpolsterer Nachtpflege
- Lacura Wrinkle Filler
- Lancôme Pure Focus Gel Creme
- MBR Medical Beauty Research Optimal Lift Serum
- Menard Embellir Extract
- Qms Medicosmetics Day Collagen
- Ziaja Aretina Q