This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- CERA MICROCRISTALLINA
- Alternative names
- Microcrystalline Wax, Mikrokristalline Wachse, Cire Minerale, Microwachs, Paraffin, Mikrokristallines, Wachs, Mikrokristallines
- Paraffin waxes and Hydrocarbon waxes, microcryst.. A complex combination of long, branched chain hydrocarbons obtained from residual oils by solvent crystallization. It consists predominantly of saturated straight and branched chain hydrocarbons predominantly greater than C35
- INCI function
Binding, Emulsion stabilizing, Opacifying, Viscosity controlling
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Cera Microcristallina
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Cera Microcristallina
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Cera Microcristallina. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Arcaya Arcaya Veloura Velvet Nano Cream
- Avene Sonnenstick Spf 50+
- Avene Cicalfate Antibakterielle Wundpflegecreme
- Bebe Zartcreme
- Bode Baktolan Cream
- Body&Soul Body Butter
- Catrice Allround Concealer
- Coolike Mandel Körpercreme
- Dalton Beauté De La Mer Bio- Active Night Cream
- Dove Creme