This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- DEA-CETYL PHOSPHATE
- Alternative names
- Amphisol, Dea-Cetylphosphat, Dea-Hexadecylphosphat, Diethanolamin/cetylphosphat, Diethanolamin/hexa-Decylphosphat
- 1-Hexadecanol, phosphate, compd. with 2,2'-iminobis[ethanol] (1: 1)
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on DEA-Cetyl Phosphate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing DEA-Cetyl Phosphate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient DEA-Cetyl Phosphate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Clinique Special Hand And Body Lotion
- Colosé Fond De Teint
- Dermalogica Intensive Mositure Balance
- Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion
- Deynique Renovation Serum1
- Immupure Night Intense Repair And Hydrating Cream
- Laszlo, Erno Phormula 3-9
- Les Naturelles Creme