This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE
- Alternative names
- Cocoamphocarboxyglycinat, Dinatrium-Cocoampho-Diacetat
- Mostly plant-derived
- Imidazolium compounds, 1-[2-(carboxymethoxy)ethyl]-1-(carboxymethyl)-4,5-dihydro-2-norcoco alkyl, hydroxides, sodium salts
- INCI function
Surfactant, Cleansing, Hair conditioning, Skin conditioning
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Aldi Lacura Pflegedusche
- Biomaris Duschshampoo
- Cien Pflegeshampo
- Dermasence Dermasence Mousse
- Eubos Flüssig Wasch+Dusch
- Istituto Ganassini Vidermina Deligyn
- Istituto Ganassini Alkagin
- Just Balsam Für Den Körper
- L'Oreal Elvital Re-Nutrition
- Neovita Cleansing Foam