This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE
- Alternative names
- Disodium Cocoamphodiopropionate
- Mostly plant-derived
- Imidazolium compounds, 1-[2-(2-carboxyethoxy)ethyl]-1(or 3)-(2-carboxyethyl)-4,5-dihydro-2-norcoco alkyl, hydroxides, disodium salts
- INCI function
Surfactant, Cleansing, Hair conditioning, Skin conditioning
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Advantage Augen Make-Up Entferner Pads
- Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rise-Off Formulate
- Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser !!! Toxikologisch !!! Parabene
- Esthetic Editions Shower Gel Von Migros
- Paul Mitchell Color Shampoo Red/Orange
- Redken Real Control
- Redken Heat Styling Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion