This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- GLYCERYL MYRISTATE
- Alternative names
- 2,3-Dihydroxypropyl-Pentadecanoat, Glycerinmonomyristat, Glycerolmonomyristin-Säureester, Glycerylmonomyristat, Pentadecansäure Monoglycerid
- Mostly plant-derived
- Glycerol monomyristate
- INCI function
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
- 27214-38-6, 589-68-4
Studies, literature and statements on Glyceryl Myristate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Glyceryl Myristate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Glyceryl Myristate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- A.N.D A Natural Difference Rose Repair
- Care Med Fussfit Basisch
- Clarins Creme Douceur Nuit
- Clarins Creme Jeunesse Des Mains
- Clarins Baume Corps Super Hydratant