Cosmetic ingredients are fully accessible for members.
Cosmetic Ingredients according to INCI, page 276
The International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) requires manufacturers of cosmetics to declare cosmetic ingredients as registered in the INCI system. Click on an cosmetic ingredient to see all characteristics and explanations. Please login to display the rating of all ingredients.
- Polydimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate
- Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Polyethylene/Isopropyl Maleate/Ma Copolyol
- Polygala Senega Extract
- Polyglucuronic Acid
- Polyglutamatic Acid
- Polyglutamic Acid
- Polyglycerin-3 Polyricinoleate
- Polyglyceryl Dimer Soyate
- Polyglyceryl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl Sorbitol