Cosmetic ingredients are fully accessible for members.
Cosmetic Ingredients according to INCI, page 83
The International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) requires manufacturers of cosmetics to declare cosmetic ingredients as registered in the INCI system. Click on an cosmetic ingredient to see all characteristics and explanations. Please login to display the rating of all ingredients.
- Cocaminobutyric Acid
- Cocaminopropionic Acid
- Coceth-4 Glucoside
- Coceth-7 Carboxylic Acid
- Cochlearia Armoracia Extract
- Cochlearia Officinalis Extract
- Coco-Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate
- Coco-Morpholine Oxide
- Coco/Oleamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocoalkonium Chloride
- Cocoamphodipropionic Acid