This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
Propylene Glycol Laurate
- INCI name
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE
- Alternative names
- 1,2-Propandiol, Propylenglykol
- Lauric acid, monoester with propane-1,2-diol
- INCI function
Emollient, Emulsifying, Emulsion stabilizing
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
- 27194-74-7, 142-55-2
Studies, literature and statements on Propylene Glycol Laurate
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Propylene Glycol Laurate
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Propylene Glycol Laurate. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Arbonne Line Defiance Liquid Foundation Spf 15
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream
- Bobbi Brown Skin Fondation Stick
- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation Spf 25
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
- Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation