This cosmetic ingredient is fully accessible for members.
- INCI name
- Alternative names
- Spinacen, Squalen, Supraen
- INCI function
Antistatic, Emollient, Hair conditioning, Refatting
The INCI function describes solely the purpose of a cosmetic ingredient. It does not reveal its actual effects and skin compatibility. You'll find these and other characteristics below.
Please login now to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health. The rating of this cosmetic ingredient is manufacturer-neutral and scientifically founded on diverse sources of expertise.
Studies, literature and statements on Squalene
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about this cosmetic ingredient.
Cosmetics containing Squalene
The list of cosmetic products below is a selection of the most requested cosmetics that contain the ingredient Squalene. The products are in alphabetical order. Please login to display the rating of all cosmetics.
- Bioplasis ΤHermo–Active Body Emulsion
- Blütezeit Naturkosmetik Bio-Zaubernuss Handcreme
- Clinique Special Hand And Body Lotion
- Coleur Caramel Make Up Fluid- Trockene Haut
- Couleur Caramel Make-Up Base
- Dr. Baumann Cosmetic Body Lotion Vitamin
- Dr. Baumann Cosmetic Body Lotion Super
- Dr. Baumann Cosmetic Ceramid Cream
- Forever Aloe Sunscreen
- Glimpse Feuchtigkeitscreme